Dick Vitale reveals his cancer has returned as 85-year-old ESPN legend vows to 'win this battle'

New Photo - Dick Vitale reveals his cancer has returned as 85-year-old ESPN legend vows to  'win this battle'
Dick Vitale reveals his cancer has returned as 85-year-old ESPN legend vows to  'win this battle'

Beloved college basketball announcer and retired coach Dick Vitale has revealed that his cancer has returned. 'My report on the Biopsy of the Lymph Node in my neck has arrived & it is cancerous,' the 85-year-old Vitale wrote on X. 'With all the [prayer emojis] I have received & the loving support of my family, friends & @espn colleagues I will win this battle. Vitale added: '[Prayer emojis] surgery on Tues.
More >> https://ift.tt/4HRiSm7 Full Article on Source: #Biden #Megan #Kamala #Newsom #Dems #Medicare
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.