I am an American mother - I think British kids go to high school FAR too early, my son is just 'too little'

New Photo - I am an American mother - I think British kids go to high school FAR too early, my son is just 'too little'
I am an American mother - I think British kids go to high school FAR too early, my son is just 'too little'

An American mother living in the UK has revealed the one big issue she has with the UK's education system. Lisa Dollan who goes by Yorkshire Peach on TikTok ventured across the Atlantic after 30 years of living in Colombus, Georgia. Regularly documenting her family life as an American mother in Britain - as well as how much she loves the country - the parent shared the one aspect of UK life she dislikes.
More >> https://ift.tt/sEajcCO Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post