Celebrity Engagements of 2024: See Which Stars Got Engaged This Year | 136IZ5A | 2024-01-26 23:08:01

New Photo - Celebrity Engagements of 2024: See Which Stars Got Engaged This Year | 136IZ5A | 2024-01-26 23:08:01
Celebrity Engagements of 2024: See Which Stars Got Engaged This Year | 136IZ5A | 2024-01-26 23:08:01

Lower than one month after Bachelor in Paradise season 9 alum Brayden Bowers revealed that

Many stars are taking their relationships to the subsequent degree in 2024 by getting engaged.

Lower than one month after Bachelor in Paradise season 9 alum Brayden Bowers revealed that he was dating fellow Bachelor Nation character Christina Mandrell, he proposed.

"I just knew that there was one thing special, and there was something totally different, after which I received to spend time with you and acquired to spend time with Blakely … and introduce you to my household," Bowers said during The Golden Wedding on January 4, referring to Mandrell's daughter from a previous relationship. "For the first time in my life, I really feel like I discovered someone that I may be myself with unapologetically. And I have no doubts that I need to spend the remainder of my life with you."

Whereas Bowers popped the query on the same day as Golden Bachelor Gerry Turner's wedding ceremony to Theresa Nist, the bride and groom accepted of his plans prematurely.

Hold scrolling to see which other stars acquired engaged in 2024:


Celebrity Engagements of 2024: See Which Stars Got Engaged This Year
Celebrity Engagements of 2024: See Which Stars Got Engaged This Year
Marshall Glaze and Chay Barnes
The Love Is Blind alum introduced on January 23 that he proposed to his girlfriend one month prior. "The journey to 'Fortunately Ever After' began on 12.23.23 ❤️
#celebrity #engagements #2024 #see #stars #got #engaged #year #us #uk #world #top #news #HotTopics #TopStories #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/xG3yNZL Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.