'A rare tattoo that isn't completely pointless' people say as they hail woman's clever ink that saves her time doing DIY | U87PAIF | 2024-03-28 07:08:01
Julie showed off her "useful" inking in a
A WOMAN has been praised for her very clever tattoo which can save her loads of time doing DIY.
Julie showed off her "useful" inking in a video on her TikTok page, as she explained how she makes probably the most of it in each state of affairs.


She started the clip by displaying her finger – which had measurement marks tattooed on the aspect – up towards a standard measuring tape.
Julie then used the inking to measure the width of a plank of wooden, earlier than determining the depth of a glass of water, some concrete and even a enterprise card.
And other people within the feedback section have been fast to weigh in on the tattoo, with many praising Julie's ingenuity.
"Rare prevalence of a tattoo that isn't utterly pointless!" one wrote.
"They referred to as a useful tattoo," another added.
"This is truly one of the best tattoo anyone might get," a 3rd praised.
"As a Civil Engineer who measures on a regular basis issues, I approve," another person wrote.
"I lowkey need to do that," one other stated.
"The amount of occasions I've measured things with my fingers considering how much easier it might be to get a ruler tattoo!" someone else admitted.
"Now get a degree bubble on prime of the finger," another else joked.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> "Let's be trustworthy that's genius!" someone else praised.
"As a fancy dress designer, this may be so useful," one other admitted.
"I've memorised the space to the joints to measure without one, but this is undoubtedly higher," another person stated.
And others stated that Julie isn't the only one to have had the "practical" tattoo on her finger.
"I have a ruler tattoo as a fantastic dining chef, works a deal with," one wrote.
"Genius!" Julie replied.
"I've the same tattoo!" another added.
"I've had mine for about 10 years and it's my absolute favorite!"
"I've had a three inch ruler tattooed on my index finger for over a decade, it practical AF!!" a third wrote.
"I did the very same thing however obtained the tip of my finger minimize off at work at some point," someone else stated.
To which Julie stated "Ouch!"


More >> https://ift.tt/Knsd8u9 Source: MAG NEWS