Anthony Joshua says Dillian Whyte was one of two boxers who have ever dragged him into trash talking ahead of a match | 0A5I6AA | 2024-03-08 02:08:01
The previous WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight champion knocked out the Body Snatcher in 2015, while his proposed struggle to face Massive Child
ANTHONY JOSHUA revealed only Dillian Whyte and Jarrell Miller have got beneath his skin.
The previous WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight champion knocked out the Body Snatcher in 2015, while his proposed struggle to face Massive Child was scrapped in 2020 after the American failed multiple drug tests.

After former WBC king Deontay Wilder labelled AJ not a true champion in 2021, Joshua was requested by SI Boxing's Chris Mannix whether he feels the necessity to trash speak with boxers.
He stated: "Oh yeah, oh yeah. I went into my drawer and pulled out my lengthy listing of things to say, I've acquired lots of issues to say about Wilder.
"However you don't knock a person when he's down, additionally. And that was on the prime of the listing. I have to stand by those rules.
"But for positive, I feel me and Wilder, as I say, are minimize from a special material. He's what we name… it begins with a 'b' and ends with a 'h'. I'm not like that, I'm more of a person."
Earlier than adding: "I don't actually get on the web speaking crap. The only occasions you've seen me speaking recklessly is towards Dillian Whyte and Jarrell Miller.
"Aside from that I'm an envoy of the game. I'm making an attempt to be clear, representing my sponsorships, characterize DAZN correctly, I attempt to keep away from the standard stereotype of a heavyweight boxer.
"It's troublesome however I've it in me to fireside up and speak recklessly when wanted."
Joshua was uncharacteristically outspoken in the build-up to his scheduled bout towards Miller, as he branded the American as a "b***h" while declaring he pays his mum's rent.
<!-- .rail__item-content --> <a href="https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26333028/riyadh-season-world-masters-of-snooker-live-results-ronnie-osullivan-updates/" class="rail__item-anchor"></a> </a> <!-- Add video indicator if article has feature video. --> </div><!-- .rail__item-image --> <!-- .rail__item-content --> <a href="https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26413594/chelsea-new-stadium-waterloo-train-station-roof/" class="rail__item-anchor"></a> </a> <!-- Add video indicator if article has feature video. --> </div><!-- .rail__item-image --> <!-- .rail__item-content --> <a href="https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26413940/southampton-stadium-fire-smoke-st-marys/" class="rail__item-anchor"></a> </a> <!-- Add video indicator if article has feature video. --> </div><!-- .rail__item-image --> <!-- .rail__item-content --> <a href="https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26406730/jude-bellingham-ban-real-madrid-rant-referee/" class="rail__item-anchor"></a> </a> <!-- Add video indicator if article has feature video. --> </div><!-- .rail__item-image --> <!-- .rail__item-content --> <a href="https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26402430/mason-greenwood-shock-return-international-football/" class="rail__item-anchor"></a> </a> </div><!-- .rail__item-image --> <!-- .rail__item-content --> <a href="https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26401266/sam-kerr-football-charge-crime-police-fifa/" class="rail__item-anchor"></a>
</div><!-- .swiper-container --> </div><!-- .rail .rail .swiper-video-rail .theme-slug --> </div><!-- .col .sun-col-6 --> </div><!-- .sun-row .row .rail-video-index--> </div> <!-- .sun-grid-container .sun-grid-container--color --> <!--googleon: all--> </p> Talking at their press convention, he stated: "He's a former drug abuser, he hits like a fairy, he's the softest puncher within the division.
"I pay his mum's lease. He should bow right down to me, I'm his landlord. The one method he can win is a fortunate punch. I am his landlord.
"I'm not here making an attempt to play a gangster position, I am right here to gather lease. Jarrell Miller is a b***h."
Previous to his seventh-round stoppage win towards Whyte in 2015, Joshua branded his compatriot as 'irrelevant' and a 'hater'.
And of their last press conference, he said: "He's simply another fighter. My coronary heart don't beat no worry for him.
"I've educated for a 12-round struggle, but I feel it can go three or four rounds."
AJ is set to face UFC icon Francis Ngannou this week.
Ngannou, 37, suffered a controversial factors defeat to Tyson Fury in his first boxing bout final yr.
Ahead of Friday's clash, Joshua stated:"He brings two arms, a body, however his mind is totally different to everyone else. When it comes to his body and make-up, I've seen individuals like him many occasions before.
"My primary focus is Ngannou and getting via an intense coaching camp.
"I've received to take his mind and his spirit, it is going to be explosive. We will each trade and it is going to be an excellent battle."
More >> https://ift.tt/TuzBqS5 Source: MAG NEWS