Anthony Joshua's KO of Francis Ngannou was so devastating the ex-UFC champ is still having medical tests a week later | FUW20M8 | 2024-03-21 09:08:01
AJ finished the ex-UFC champion in two rounds& following three knoc
FRANCIS NGANNOU revealed he was still having medical exams every week after his brutal knockout loss to Anthony Joshua.
AJ finished the ex-UFC champion in two rounds& following three knockdowns and one remaining ruthless proper hand.

Ngannou was left needing oxygen following the finishing shot but spoke out on Instagram Reside every week later to provide fans an update.
He stated: "I was acutely aware right after (the KO), and since then all the things's been good. I'm nonetheless going to run some medical work, just in case."
Ngannou, 37, had dropped Tyson Fury on his boxing debut only to lose a controversial split-decision in October.
However Joshua, 34, helped restore order within the ring just 5 months later with his emphatic finish.
Ngannou – now 0-2 as a boxer – revealed he was "falling asleep" whereas warming up to struggle AJ because the bout did not start till 3am in Saudi Arabia.
He stated: "Leading up to that struggle, it wasn't my day.
"To not say the end result would have been totally different however it wasn't my day. At any second of the day, I felt like I wasn't good to go.
"Even within the locker room, making an attempt warm up, it wasn't going properly. I was falling asleep. I was sweating but I used to be falling asleep.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
"That's why I took a while out for me, a while to mirror on every little thing that happened to me.
"Heads as much as Anthony Joshua, they did every thing right. Heads up to my staff too, we did every thing properly but I didn't execute the plan as a result of I didn't really feel present."
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> Ngannou walked out on the UFC and put his MMA profession on hold to make the lucrative change to boxing – which ultimately banked him around £20million.
He as an alternative signed for the Professional Fighters League but insisted his business in boxing isn't but over.
Ngannou stated: "I am not executed but. The one factor missing right here was time.
"I will take some time for myself to relax, then come back to coaching to get ready for an additional problem."

Joshua knocked Ngannou out in spherical two[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/GeJIrk6 Source: MAG NEWS