‘It’s driving me nuts’ iPhone owners yell over ‘infuriating’ WhatsApp bug that saves photos TWICE | 62T9Q3Q | 2024-04-02 00:08:01

New Photo - 'It's driving me nuts' iPhone owners yell over 'infuriating' WhatsApp bug that saves photos TWICE | 62T9Q3Q | 2024-04-02 00:08:01
'It's driving me nuts' iPhone owners yell over 'infuriating' WhatsApp bug that saves photos TWICE | 62T9Q3Q | 2024-04-02 00:08:01

The difficulty seems to have emerged over the previous few days, with WhatsApp users taking to social media and buyer help chann

THOUSANDS of iPhone house owners say their WhatsApp is malfunctioning and mechanically saving pictures shared inside the app into their Photograph app twice.

The difficulty seems to have emerged over the previous few days, with WhatsApp users taking to social media and buyer help channels to seek help.

'It's driving me nuts' iPhone owners yell over 'infuriating' WhatsApp bug that saves photos TWICE
'It's driving me nuts' iPhone owners yell over 'infuriating' WhatsApp bug that saves photos TWICE
Getty
Another WhatsApp consumer stated the difficulty has made it a "fixed battle" to handle their storage and Photograph albums[/caption]

In an Apple group help dialogue, one customer posted: "On my iPhone my WhatsApp is about to mechanically save the pictures I receive on Photographs.

"For me this was working simply nice, however a couple of days ago Photographs started to save lots of each photograph twice.

"Because of this now, if I receive one photograph by way of WhatsApp after which I'm going to Pictures, the identical pic seems duplicated."

Apple has pointed iPhone house owners in the direction of WhatsApp's customer help channels.

Nevertheless, the Meta-owned messenger has but to make a press release on the matter.

And clients are having hassle resolving the difficulty themselves.

"I've been looking settings on my telephone to try to repair this with no luck, I've been on the lookout for it also via the internet but I can't discover the answer," the iPhone owner added.

"I additionally tried turning off the "save in Photographs" setting, then turning off my telephone after which turning "save in Pictures" again on but didn't work either."

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

One other WhatsApp consumer stated the difficulty has made it a "fixed battle" to handle their storage and Photograph albums.

While others on Reddit feared that that they had been hacked.

"I assumed my new iPhone hacked or something. This is annoying!," they wrote.

Another replied: "Similar here, began occurring yesterday.

"Is perhaps some current update with a bug. In all probability gonna be corrected soon."

Whereas a third consumer wrote: "Been having this very same concern. It's driving me nuts."

At first, iPhone house owners believed the difficulty was brought on by Apple's latest update iOS 17.4, which rolled out on 5 March.

Nevertheless, as more individuals take to social media, extra have claimed that they haven't up to date to the newest iOS yet.

Subsequently, the difficulty seems to lie with WhatsApp, though this has not yet been confirmed.

The Solar has contacted Meta for remark.

Learn all the newest information, prices and rumours:

&

#driving #nuts #iphone #owners #yell #over #infuriating #whatsapp #bug #saves #photos #twice #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Tech

More >> https://ift.tt/VIS2pHq Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.