Demi Moore's Sleek Cannes Look Is My New Outfit Formula for Summer Weddings and Parties-Shop It from $15

New Photo - Demi Moore's Sleek Cannes Look Is My New Outfit Formula for Summer Weddings and Parties-Shop It from $15
Demi Moore's Sleek Cannes Look Is My New Outfit Formula for Summer Weddings and Parties-Shop It from $15

Demi Moore did not pack lightly for Cannes. The 61-year-old actress attended the film festival for the premiere of The Substance and made multiple red carpet appearances in glamorous gowns by Schiaparelli, Armani, and Balenciaga. But it was her comparatively casual photocall look that's stuck with me since (and not only because she arrived cradling her adorable dog Pilaf). I recently went to a wedding and didn't love what I wore, but Moore's combo of sleek cat eye sunglasses, a strapless maxi dress, and pointed-toe flats would have been perfect — so I'm bookmarking this outfit recipe for the next summer wedding or formal party that comes up.
More >> https://ift.tt/R891Git Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post