Jerry Seinfeld Says He Misses Hierarchy and Dominant Masculinity in Society: I Like a Real Man

New Photo - Jerry Seinfeld Says He Misses Hierarchy and Dominant Masculinity in Society: I Like a Real Man
Jerry Seinfeld Says He Misses Hierarchy and Dominant Masculinity in Society: I Like a Real Man

Jerry Seinfeld is sharing his thoughts on masculinity. During the Unfrosted director-star's May 28, appearance on The Free Press' Honestly with Bari Weiss podcast, Seinfeld, 70, spoke to his interest in making a movie set in the nostalgia for his childhood in the 1960s. "... There's another element there that I think is the key element, and that is an agreed upon hierarchy, which I think is absolutely vaporized in today's moment," the comedian said.
More >> https://ift.tt/wSTMxkQ Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.