Lioness star Lauren Hemp on meeting Prince William and picking up her MBE: 'I was too busy thinking about my next curtsy to remember how many goals I've scored!'

New Photo - Lioness star Lauren Hemp on meeting Prince William and picking up her MBE: 'I was too busy thinking about my next curtsy to remember how many goals I've scored!'
Lioness star Lauren Hemp on meeting Prince William and picking up her MBE: 'I was too busy thinking about my next curtsy to remember how many goals I've scored!'

Not much fazes Lauren Hemp on the football pitch these days, but having to curtsey in front of Prince William was new territory. The Manchester City forward collected her MBE at Windsor Castle earlier this month after being recognised for services to football in the New Year Honours list. Hemp, who has 55 caps for the Lionesses, said it was a proud but daunting experience. 'It was very nerve wracking, I've never curtseyed in my life!
More >> https://ift.tt/wSTMxkQ Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.