Amanda Keller reveals her 'anger' as she struggled to accept her husband's Parkinson's diagnosis: 'I was fighting it'

New Photo - Amanda Keller reveals her 'anger' as she struggled to accept her husband's  Parkinson's diagnosis: 'I was fighting it'
Amanda Keller reveals her 'anger' as she struggled to accept her husband's  Parkinson's diagnosis: 'I was fighting it'

Amanda Keller has bravely admitted that she was 'angry' when she learned her husband was seriously ill. The WSFM radio host tells this week's issue of Stellar Magazine that it took her a long time to accept that her husband Harley was battling Parkinson's disease. 'I've gone through a phase of being angry because I'd say things to him like, "Oh, come on, stand upright", or "Your voice…"; I knew what it was, he'd been diagnosed' the 62-year-old said.
More >> https://ift.tt/9sHRnLE Full Article on Source: #Panthers #Oilers #Smackdown #Gigi #holoJustice #StanleyCup #OPLive #BloodflameLive
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.