Argylle Director Reacts to Negative Reviews: What Have I Done to Offend These People?

New Photo - Argylle Director Reacts to Negative Reviews: What Have I Done to Offend These People?
Argylle Director Reacts to Negative Reviews: What Have I Done to Offend These People?

Matthew Vaughn is responding to critics of one of the year's worst-reviewed movies. Vaughn, the filmmaker behind the Februrary action-spy movie Argylle, recently sat down with Empire magazine to discuss the movie's struggles upon its release in theaters. "We didn't make Citizen Kane, but f------ hell, then the reviews came out and I'm like, 'Wait, what have I done to offend these people?' They were vitriolic," Vaughn, 53, said. "I'm not saying the movie's perfect by any means, but I didn't think it was offensive.
More >> https://ift.tt/atzPhV7 Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.