Ariana Grande Once Told a Young Fan Her Dream Dinner Date Would Be with Jeffrey Dahmer: I Have Questions

New Photo - Ariana Grande Once Told a Young Fan Her Dream Dinner Date Would Be with Jeffrey Dahmer: I Have Questions
Ariana Grande Once Told a Young Fan Her Dream Dinner Date Would Be with Jeffrey Dahmer: I Have Questions

Ariana Grande sure is a "dangerous woman." During a recent episode of Podcrushed, the pop star, 30, opened up about the time she told a fan that her dream dinner date was with serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer. "I was infatuated with serial killers when I was younger," Grande told podcast co-hosts Penn Badgley, Nava Kavelin and Sophie Ansari. Jeffrey Dahmer enters the courtroom of judge Jeffrey A. Wagner on Aug.
More >> https://ift.tt/qB9AYse Full Article on Source: #Kendrick #Drake #ThePopOut #Kdot #Westbrook #kenandfriends #Tyler
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.