Céline Dion Details Scary Stiff-Person Syndrome Symptoms Going Back 17 Years: 'I Was Going Down, Down, Down (Exclusive)

New Photo - Céline Dion Details Scary Stiff-Person Syndrome Symptoms Going Back 17 Years: 'I Was Going Down, Down, Down (Exclusive)
Céline Dion Details Scary Stiff-Person Syndrome Symptoms Going Back 17 Years: 'I Was Going Down, Down, Down (Exclusive)

Céline Dion felt the walls closing in. As she headed to a pre-show fan meet and greet, "suddenly I started to feel the corridor getting narrower and narrower," she recalls exclusively to PEOPLE in its latest cover story of the terrifying experience that happened during her second Caesars Palace concert residency, which drew more than two million fans during its eight-year-run from 2011-2019. "I'm holding onto the wall, and I'm like, 'What is happening?
More >> https://ift.tt/Ax9oEdi Full Article on Source: #WWERaw #Druski #Montero #Panthers #Enchanting
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.