Charles Spencer and Wife Karen Divorcing After 13 Years of Marriage: It Is Immensely Sad

New Photo - Charles Spencer and Wife Karen Divorcing After 13 Years of Marriage: It Is Immensely Sad
Charles Spencer and Wife Karen Divorcing After 13 Years of Marriage: It Is Immensely Sad

Charles Spencer is divorcing his wife Karen Spencer after nearly 13 years of marriage. The 9th Earl Spencer and younger brother of the late Princess Diana announced the split to The Mail on Sunday on June 8. "It is immensely sad," Charles, 60, told the outlet. "I just want to devote myself to all my children, and to my grandchildren, and I wish Karen every happiness in the future." The Mail on Sunday reported that Charles' relationship with the Countess of Spencer, 52, came to an end amid the writing of his memoir, A Very Private School.
More >> https://ift.tt/GMcbvOd Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.