Childbirth paralyzed me from the waist down after nurses left my legs in a nerve-crushing position for 7 hours

New Photo - Childbirth paralyzed me from the waist down after nurses left my legs in a nerve-crushing position for 7 hours
Childbirth paralyzed me from the waist down after nurses left my legs in a nerve-crushing position for 7 hours

For most new mothers, the first 48-hours of their newborn baby's life is purely magical. They think of little else than their new love bubble, and perhaps how much they're looking forward to a decent night's sleep. But for Elizabeth Waggett, then 36, it was also the time she was told she was facing a lifetime of paralysis, following a catastrophic childbirth injury that she was unaware had even happened.
More >> https://ift.tt/6gDrsXU Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.