Colin From Accounts star Emma Harvie reveals how her role on the hit comedy show changed her life: 'I didn't really think I could be an actor'

New Photo - Colin From Accounts star Emma Harvie reveals how her role on the hit comedy show changed her life: 'I didn't really think I could be an actor'
Colin From Accounts star Emma Harvie reveals how her role on the hit comedy show changed her life: 'I didn't really think I could be an actor'

Emma Harvie has revealed how her role on Colin From Accounts completely changed her life. The actress portrays Megan, or 'Meggles', on the smash hit comedy series, but admitted she didn't used to think she would be able to launch a career in TV. Emma, who is of Sri Lankan heritage, said she never saw anyone who looked like herself on TV when she was growing up and didn't think she would 'fit' into the industry.
More >> https://ift.tt/oKsBRAV Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.