Controversial influencer Sopha Dopha in online war with ex-boyfriend as the pair take shots at each other on TikTok: 'Would rather be single for the rest of my life than go near that'

New Photo - Controversial influencer Sopha Dopha in online war with ex-boyfriend as the pair take shots at each other on TikTok: 'Would rather be single for the rest of my life than go near that'
Controversial influencer Sopha Dopha in online war with ex-boyfriend as the pair take shots at each other on TikTok: 'Would rather be single for the rest of my life than go near that'

Sopha Dopha is engaged in a war of words with her ex-boyfriend online. The 20-year-old TikTok star, whose real name is Sophia Begg, shared a video to TikTok this week in which she appeared to take aim at ex Jordan Menadue while lashing out at an unnamed ex. In the now-deleted clip, she dances while the words 'I have my own business, dream car, investment property, and it's probably because I don't have to pay for everything for you anymore' appear on the screen.
More >> https://ift.tt/GMcbvOd Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.