Everything I ate at Gucci's one Michelin star restaurant at my $230 lunch - and I still WASN'T FULL

New Photo - Everything I ate at Gucci's one Michelin star restaurant at my $230 lunch - and I still WASN'T FULL
Everything I ate at Gucci's one Michelin star restaurant at my $230 lunch - and I still WASN'T FULL

Instead of forking out a small fortune for lunch, get your fancy food fix here. A foodie has lifted the lid on what dining at one of California's most fashionable restaurants is like, with high prices, artsy food arrangements and a spacious bathroom among the offerings. YouTube creator Jacob Cruikshank booked into the Gucci Osteria, which is housed within a Gucci boutique on Rodeo Drive, and it boasts one Michelin star with Italian chef Mattia Agazzi at the helm.
More >> https://ift.tt/FRgXcBj Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.