I came out as a transgender woman after my wife died - one year later I love again with my 10-year-old son's teacher

New Photo - I came out as a transgender woman after my wife died - one year later I love again with my 10-year-old son's teacher
I came out as a transgender woman after my wife died - one year later I love again with my 10-year-old son's teacher

A widow who came out as a transgender woman after the death of her first wife reveals she has found love again - with her 10-year-old son's female teacher. In 2017, Katie Papilio-Davis' wife, Minxi Liu, 41, died of metastatic breast cancer. Prior to her death, Katie, 53, had told Minxi she was coming out as a trans woman and was met with unwavering support. After she became a widow, Katie, from Topeka, Kansas, fell in love with her son's pre-school teacher, Beth, 59, who had lost her own husband in 2018 after he died from a heart attack.
More >> https://ift.tt/atzPhV7 Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post