I force my husband to share a bed with my two pet PIGEONS - they kiss and cuddle me

New Photo - I force my husband to share a bed with my two pet PIGEONS - they kiss and cuddle me
I force my husband to share a bed with my two pet PIGEONS - they kiss and cuddle me

A woman has forced her husband to share their home - and even their bed - with two pet pigeons, who wake her up each morning with kisses and cuddles. Lucie Morris' journey into pigeon companionship began when she traveled 50 miles to rescue an injured pigeon that had captured her heart. The saga started in February when Lucie, 31, from Neath Port Talbot in Wales, saw a Facebook post about an injured pigeon in someone's garden.
More >> https://ift.tt/PNp1myt Full Article on Source: #Celtics #Boston #DoctorWho #Tennessee #Game 5
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post