Iconic Sunrise star makes shock return to the breakfast show: 'We have missed you!'

New Photo - Iconic Sunrise star makes shock return to the breakfast show: 'We have missed you!'
Iconic Sunrise star makes shock return to the breakfast show: 'We have missed you!'

Sunrise welcomed back a beloved star this week. The Sunrise Cash Cow made an appearance on the breakfast show on Monday, joining hosts Natalie Barr and Matt Shirvington. 'We've missed you!' Nat cried out as the beloved cow character arrived, having last been seen in 2022. 'Kochie left me in a paddock - I'm back, but I can't reveal everything right now!' the cow held a sign reading. 'I have money and I can't wait to give away.
More >> https://ift.tt/FRgXcBj Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.