I'm a solo female traveler - here are the most terrifying realities of my nomadic lifestyle

New Photo - I'm a solo female traveler - here are the most terrifying realities of my nomadic lifestyle
I'm a solo female traveler - here are the most terrifying realities of my nomadic lifestyle

A solo traveler has revealed the harsh realities of life as a lone female globetrotter. Jenny Chevry, from Florida, has been working around her 9 to 5 corporate job in HR to explore the world for the last seven years. Ticking places off her bucket list, including the likes of Estonia and El Salvador, she has visited 48 countries and has seen hundreds of awe-inspiring sights. But the 37-year-old has dished that travelling solo is not for the faint-hearted and comes with its own set of dangerous challenges.
More >> https://ift.tt/oKsBRAV Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.