I'm a travel writer and here's why I secretly LOVE plane food - even the stodgy pasta and mysterious meat

New Photo - I'm a travel writer and here's why I secretly LOVE plane food - even the stodgy pasta and mysterious meat
I'm a travel writer and here's why I secretly LOVE plane food - even the stodgy pasta and mysterious meat

I can't help but wonder - am I the only person who loves plane food? I've taken trips of all kinds, from speedy short haul hops with Ryanair and easyJet to premium economy jaunts with Virgin Atlantic to the U.S and even some luxury business class flights with British Airways, Qatar and EVA Air. I've also been able to serve-up first-class food at British Airways' training school - so I know plane food intimately from creation to serving and, of course, eating.
More >> https://ift.tt/6gDrsXU Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.