'I've done wrists, collarbones, my pelvis, even my spleen - the Tour de France is tough': INEOS star Geraint Thomas hooks up with Dan Biggar to discuss bruises and why Dave Brailsford will save Manchester United

New Photo - 'I've done wrists, collarbones, my pelvis, even my spleen - the Tour de France is tough': INEOS star Geraint Thomas hooks up with Dan Biggar to discuss bruises and why Dave Brailsford will save Manchester United
'I've done wrists, collarbones, my pelvis, even my spleen - the Tour de France is tough': INEOS star Geraint Thomas hooks up with Dan Biggar to discuss bruises and why Dave Brailsford will save Manchester United

As we set off on a bike ride around Monaco, the Ineos cycling top Geraint Thomas kindly brought along for me is firmly at the bottom of my rucksack. It is one he wore on last month's Giro d'Italia but I can barely get it over my forearms. I'm not the biggest rugby player and the size difference surprises me. Geraint, my mate and fellow Welshman, explains how every kilo counts when you're racing up the mountains, as he will be with his Ineos team when he takes on the Tour de France which starts on Saturday.
More >> https://ift.tt/4HRiSm7 Full Article on Source: #Biden #Megan #Kamala #Newsom #Dems #Medicare
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.