Jake Gyllenhaal Says Godmother Jamie Lee Curtis Gives Me Strength at Times When Ive Needed It

New Photo - Jake Gyllenhaal Says Godmother Jamie Lee Curtis Gives Me Strength at Times When Ive Needed It
Jake Gyllenhaal Says Godmother Jamie Lee Curtis Gives Me Strength at Times When Ive Needed It

Jake Gyllenhaal and his godmother Jamie Lee Curtis are closer than ever. In an interview with E! News on his upcoming AppleTV+ show Presumed Innocent, Gyllenhaal, 43, spoke about his close relationship with his godmother Curtis, 65. "She gives me strength and gives me love at times [that] I've definitely needed it, and I hope I can be the same for her," he said. Gyllenhaal also shared that he would be open to acting alongside Curtis in a project, saying, "It would be an honor.
More >> https://ift.tt/oKsBRAV Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.