Jill Biden watches as granddaughter Naomi Biden is ambushed on witness stand with her own text message to Hunter saying: 'I'm really sorry dad I can't take this'

New Photo - Jill Biden watches as granddaughter Naomi Biden is ambushed on witness stand with her own text message to Hunter saying: 'I'm really sorry dad I can't take this'
Jill Biden watches as granddaughter Naomi Biden is ambushed on witness stand with her own text message to Hunter saying: 'I'm really sorry dad I can't take this'

Hunter Biden's daughter Naomi was ambushed with devastating text messages that blew a hole in the her father's defense in the federal gun trial. First Lady Jill Biden watched from the gallery as her granddaughter testified about interactions with her father at rehab and when he was in the depths of a crack cocaine addiction. It came on another dramatic day in the trial, where the prosecution wrapped its case after less than a week and Naomi was questioned about life with her father.
More >> https://ift.tt/oKsBRAV Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.