Luke Combs Reveals He Missed the Birth of Son Beau: One of the Best and One of The Worst Days in My Life

New Photo - Luke Combs Reveals He Missed the Birth of Son Beau: One of the Best and One of The Worst Days in My Life
Luke Combs Reveals He Missed the Birth of Son Beau: One of the Best and One of The Worst Days in My Life

Luke Combs is opening up about the challenges he faced on the day his son Beau Lee was born. The country singer, 32, recently sat down with Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1 to talk about his new album Fathers Sons, where he revealed for the first time that he missed the birth of his second son, now 10 months. "I'll never forget the craziest day, probably, in my life, close to it.
More >> https://ift.tt/qB9AYse Full Article on Source: #Kendrick #Drake #ThePopOut #Kdot #Westbrook #kenandfriends #Tyler
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.