Matt Bomer says role of Superman was pulled back from him after it was revealed he's gay: 'That's my understanding'

New Photo - Matt Bomer says role of Superman was pulled back from him after it was revealed he's gay: 'That's my understanding'
Matt Bomer says role of Superman was pulled back from him after it was revealed he's gay: 'That's my understanding'

Matt Bomer says he lost the chance to play Superman decades back after it was learned he was gay. 'That's my understanding,' the Emmy-nominated actor, 46, said on The Hollywood Reporter's Awards Chatter podcast Monday when asked if his sexuality could have factored in losing the part. 'How, and why, and who, I don't know, but yeah, that's my understanding.' The Golden Globe-winning star added, 'That was a time in the industry when something like that could still really be weaponized against you.
More >> https://ift.tt/Ax9oEdi Full Article on Source: #WWERaw #Druski #Montero #Panthers #Enchanting
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post