Miley Cyrus Says She Wears Heels to the Gym: 'I'm Interested in Feminizing the Workout Space'

New Photo - Miley Cyrus Says She Wears Heels to the Gym: 'I'm Interested in Feminizing the Workout Space'
Miley Cyrus Says She Wears Heels to the Gym: 'I'm Interested in Feminizing the Workout Space'

Miley Cyrus' workout attire is just as glam as you might expect. In an interview with W Magazine published on Monday, June 3, the 31-year-old pop star shared that she prefers to hit the gym in heels. "My mantra is, like any athlete, 'Practice how you perform,'" the "Flowers" singer told the outlet. "So that's why I practice in my heels. The gym looks really tough, but then I've got my ivory Gucci slingbacks because they remind me of Marilyn ­Monroe.
More >> https://ift.tt/QuhXwr9 Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.