My agony at the day my daughter, 20, went for a hike on holiday in the South of France - and the terrible twist of fate that meant she never came back

New Photo - My agony at the day my daughter, 20, went for a hike on holiday in the South of France - and the terrible twist of fate that meant she never came back
My agony at the day my daughter, 20, went for a hike on holiday in the South of France - and the terrible twist of fate that meant she never came back

This summer, I should be planning an incredible getaway for my family of five, a precious chance to spend time together amid the general busyness of life. My twins, Clarissa and Ollie would both be 22-year-old university graduates, looking forward to their new lives, and we'd be planning to wave my youngest Hugo, 20, off on sabbatical to America. But all that changed on May 7 last year, when my beautiful daughter Clarissa died on a mountainside.
More >> https://ift.tt/fkX5bxU Full Article on Source: #holoJustice #Jamaica #Afghanistan #T20WorldCup #OPLive #Cecilia
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.