Nicole Kidman's niece Lucia Hawley takes huge step in relationship with boyfriend Henry Poole as they get serious: 'I am exactly where I've dreamed of being'

New Photo - Nicole Kidman's niece Lucia Hawley takes huge step in relationship with boyfriend Henry Poole as they get serious: 'I am exactly where I've dreamed of being'
Nicole Kidman's niece Lucia Hawley takes huge step in relationship with boyfriend Henry Poole as they get serious: 'I am exactly where I've dreamed of being'

Lucia Hawley has taken a huge step with her boyfriend Henry Poole as she confirmed they have moved in together. The niece of Nicole Kidman, 26, took to Instagram on Friday to share the exciting news, months after she first voiced their plans to live together last year. She posted the life-changing update in her recurring newsletter as she detailed her feelings on the big move to her 7,700 followers.
More >> https://ift.tt/qB9AYse Full Article on Source: #Kendrick #Drake #ThePopOut #Kdot #Westbrook #kenandfriends #Tyler
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.