Peter Facinelli Says He and Ex Jennie Garth Were Codependent During Their Marriage: I Had to Rediscover Who I Am

New Photo - Peter Facinelli Says He and Ex Jennie Garth Were Codependent During Their Marriage: I Had to Rediscover Who I Am
Peter Facinelli Says He and Ex Jennie Garth Were Codependent During Their Marriage: I Had to Rediscover Who I Am

Jennie Garth and ex Peter Facinelli are reflecting on what went wrong in their relationship 12 years after filing for divorce. On the June 11 episode of the I Choose Me with Jennie Garth podcast, the actress, 52, and her ex-husband, 50, continued their conversation from last week's episode about their marriage and discussed how they became codependent during their relationship. "We were very codependent on each other because we were very young, it was like we were all that we knew," Facinelli told Garth.
More >> https://ift.tt/H1eIpcF Full Article on Source: #TheAcolyte #LoveIslandUSA #namjoon #Anakin #GodMorningWednesday
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.