Rebel Wilson reveals she contracted Malaria after waking up with '100 mosquito bites' on her face: 'I could have died from it'

New Photo - Rebel Wilson reveals she contracted Malaria after waking up with '100 mosquito bites' on her face: 'I could have died from it'
Rebel Wilson reveals she contracted Malaria after waking up with '100 mosquito bites' on her face: 'I could have died from it'

Rebel Wilson, 44, has opened up about a terrifying brush with death that occurred when she was a teen. The Hollywood actress revealed the trauma happened when she contracted malaria at age 18 while travelling through Mozambique. She said that she caught the life threatening disease after being bitten by 'hundreds' of mosquitos. 'When I was 18, I got malaria. I woke up one morning in an African bush and I had like 100 mosquito bites on my face,' the Bridesmaids star said in an interview with Us Weekly.
More >> https://ift.tt/9sHRnLE Full Article on Source: #PowerGhost #lorde #Kehlani #gracie #Brandy #CRASH #Charli
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.