Sean Penn, 63, vows to remain 'free' even during a relationship so he'll never have his 'heart broken by romance again'

New Photo - Sean Penn, 63, vows to remain 'free' even during a relationship so he'll never have his 'heart broken by romance again'
Sean Penn, 63, vows to remain 'free' even during a relationship so he'll never have his 'heart broken by romance again'

Sean Penn has vowed to remain 'free' even if he gets into a relationship so that he'll never have his 'heart broken by romance again.' 'I'm just free. If I'm going to be in a relationship, I'm still going to be free, or I'm not going to be in it,' the thrice-divorced 63-year-old declared to the New York Times last Saturday. 'I'm not going to be hurting. I don't sense I'll have my heart broken by romance again.
More >> https://ift.tt/xQ2Heja Full Article on Source: #HouseoftheDragon #HOTD #loveislandusa #Otto #Danielle #MondayMotivation #RHONJ #Andrea #Aegon
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.