Travis Kelce Says He's Not Trying to Hide His Relationship with Taylor Swift: 'That's My Girl-I'm Proud

New Photo - Travis Kelce Says He's Not Trying to Hide His Relationship with Taylor Swift: 'That's My Girl-I'm Proud
Travis Kelce Says He's Not Trying to Hide His Relationship with Taylor Swift: 'That's My Girl-I'm Proud

Travis Kelce isn't afraid to say he's in a love story with Taylor Swift! On the latest episode of Barstool Sports' Bussin' With The Boys podcast released on Tuesday, June 25, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end, 34, opened up about balancing the private and public sides of his relationship with the "Fortnight" singer, 34. "You want to keep things private, but at the same time I'm not here to hide anything," Kelce said.
More >> https://ift.tt/z2Z0mis Full Article on Source: #Panthers #McDavid #WWERaw #TimeToHunt #Oilers #Brazil #Edmonton
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.