Zac Hanson and Wife Kate Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary: The Best Thing I Have Ever Done!

New Photo - Zac Hanson and Wife Kate Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary: The Best Thing I Have Ever Done!
Zac Hanson and Wife Kate Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary: The Best Thing I Have Ever Done!

Zac Hanson is celebrating a big milestone! The Hanson musician, 38, marked his 18th wedding anniversary on Monday, June 3, with a touching tribute to his wife, Kate, on Instagram. Alongside a smiley selfie of the couple, he reflected on what the occasion means to him. "18 years ago today my wife and I were married, the best thing I have ever done! I hope for every man, that they would be so lucky to find a woman of such quality and character and beauty as my Kate," he wrote, before sharing how his wife has enriched his life.
More >> https://ift.tt/atzPhV7 Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.