BEL MOONEY: My friend murdered a man in broad daylight. Should I keep in touch with her?

New Photo - BEL MOONEY: My friend murdered a man in broad daylight. Should I keep in touch with her?
BEL MOONEY: My friend murdered a man in broad daylight. Should I keep in touch with her?
Dear Bel, Last year a friend (of 14 years) murdered a man in broad daylight. It was sudden, brutal and, as the judge deemed, planned, an act of revenge for a wrong she thought the man had committed against a family member over 25 years earlier. She is now serving life. I went to the sentencing and found the defence barrister's attempts to mitigate and the prosecution's case for increasing the statutory sentence fascinating, but listening to the victim's family impact statements was harrowing.
More >> https://ift.tt/7OzkuhS Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.