David Nails If I Could Call Reflects on the Loss of His Beloved Grandfather: He Was My Hero (Exclusive)

New Photo - David Nails If I Could Call Reflects on the Loss of His Beloved Grandfather: He Was My Hero (Exclusive)
David Nails If I Could Call Reflects on the Loss of His Beloved Grandfather: He Was My Hero (Exclusive)

From the moment he wrote his new single "If I Could Call," David Nail dreaded the day he would perform it for the first time. But this past March, the Grammy-nominated multi-platinum singer/songwriter's did just that when he played it for the first time on WSM Radio. "I was honestly shocked I had the capability to perform it," reflects Nail, 45, in an interview with PEOPLE. "I was especially shocked that I was able to perform it for the first time on WSM, given the history of that station and what [WSM Radio host] Bill Cody has meant to me over the years.
More >> https://ift.tt/NogySbK Full Article on Source: #BETAwards #Usher #HouseoftheDragon #Teyana #ForbiddenDoor #Taraji #Chloe #HOT
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.