Help, I'm hot and homeless! Atlanta man goes viral for his good looks after pleading for room to sleep in

New Photo - Help, I'm hot and homeless! Atlanta man goes viral for his good looks after pleading for room to sleep in
Help, I'm hot and homeless! Atlanta man goes viral for his good looks after pleading for room to sleep in

A homeless Atlanta man has gone viral on social media after users praised his good looks as he requested a room to live in. The man - whose name on social media is Bigbossd Escobar - says he is now fielding modelling enquiries after posting in a Facebook group where he asked for a room to move into after losing his home. In a post dated June 30, Escobar uploaded several pictures of himself alongside the message: 'Recently lost my home just need a place that is reasonable price so I can get back on my feet tired of sleeping in Atlanta shelters.
More >> https://ift.tt/8uBGZUE Full Article on Source: #Dementia Joe #Moroccan #VoteBidenHarris2024 #Grizz #Xbox #GazaGenocide #HardKnocks #Olivia Pope #Presidency #Salazar
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.