I thought my neighbor was 'creepy' for 30 years - it turns out he is the Gilgo Beach serial killer suspect

New Photo - I thought my neighbor was 'creepy' for 30 years - it turns out he is the Gilgo Beach serial killer suspect
I thought my neighbor was 'creepy' for 30 years - it turns out he is the Gilgo Beach serial killer suspect
A former New York City firefighter has revealed he spent almost three decades living next door to the prime suspect in the Gilgo Beach serial killings. Etienne de Villiers, 69, and his wife Patricia, 66, had lived next door to alleged murderer Rex Heuermann, who is accused of killing six women who disappeared between 1993 and 2010. All the while, de Villiers, known as 'Frenchy' at his firehouse, believed his neighbor to be 'creepy' but harmless, ever since moving to their home on First Avenue in the small town of 17,000 in 1995 with his wife, Patricia.
More >> https://ift.tt/b1a8PxB Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.