I'm a plastic surgeon - here are my top tips on how to prevent and reverse signs of aging around the eyes

New Photo - I'm a plastic surgeon - here are my top tips on how to prevent and reverse signs of aging around the eyes
I'm a plastic surgeon - here are my top tips on how to prevent and reverse signs of aging around the eyes

A board-certified plastic surgeon has revealed his top four tips to get younger-looking eyes - and they're much more simple than you may think. The information was revealed in a TikTok video posted last month by Michigan-based Dr. Anthony Youn that has already reached over 25,000 views. The plastic surgeon, who is also the author of new book Younger for Life, focuses on holistic beauty and anti-aging. In this clip, Youn shared his expertise on how you can prevent and reverse aging in the eye area.
More >> https://ift.tt/8uBGZUE Full Article on Source: #Dementia Joe #Moroccan #VoteBidenHarris2024 #Grizz #Xbox #GazaGenocide #HardKnocks #Olivia Pope #Presidency #Salazar
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.