Tori Spelling Recalls Final Conversation With Shannen Doherty

New Photo - Tori Spelling Recalls Final Conversation With Shannen Doherty
Tori Spelling Recalls Final Conversation With Shannen Doherty
Tori Spelling is looking back on her last conversation with Shannen Doherty. ET confirmed that Doherty died on July 13 at the age of 53 following a years-long battle with cancer. On the latest episode of the 90210MG podcast, Spelling, 51, recalled her final conversation with her late Beverly Hills, 90210 co-star. "I've had a lot of death in my life, and I don't believe in regrets, but I have a lot of regrets that I didn't have that time to have a second chance to get past stuff from the past and look at all the good things and really talk it out and have that last conversation,"
More >> https://ift.tt/B5z7iHG Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.