Alexandra Shipp Says She Always Wants to Rock Natural Hair on the Red Carpet: Thats Me (Exclusive)

New Photo - Alexandra Shipp Says She Always Wants to Rock Natural Hair on the Red Carpet: Thats Me (Exclusive)

Alexandra Shipp Says She Always Wants to Rock Natural Hair on the Red Carpet: Thats Me (Exclusive)


Alexandra Shipp is all about embracing her natural hair. At the Tuesday, Aug. 13 premiere of her new movie The Good Half, the 33-year-old actress wowed in a patterned dress and chic hairstyle featuring waist-length twists."I always want to rock natural hair because that's me," Shipp told PEOPLE on the red carpet. "Don't get me wrong, we love a blowout, but braids and twists, they last, and I can keep them up as long as I sleep in a scarf or a bonnet, you know what I mean, girl?
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.