Angel Reese urges fans to 'leave me out of this' as she congratulates USA women on Olympics win

New Photo - Angel Reese urges fans to 'leave me out of this' as she congratulates USA women on Olympics win

Angel Reese urges fans to 'leave me out of this' as she congratulates USA women on Olympics win


Angel Reese, who was snubbed from the Team USA roster at the Paris Olympics, isn't looking forward to Los Angeles 2028 just yet. The WNBA rookie congratulated the gold medal-winning women's basketball team after taking home their eighth consecutive Olympics victory on Saturday. 'Let's just congratulate these women & let them enjoy this moment,' she wrote in a post on X Sunday. 'Leave me out of this until my time comes,' she added, alongside an angel emoji.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #WeAreNotGoingBack #LA2028 #Red Hot Chili Peppers #Matt Kemp #Ukraine #LosAngeles2028

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.