Christian Slater Says Hes a Lot More Present as a Dad at This Stage in His Life: I Love It (Exclusive)

New Photo - Christian Slater Says Hes a Lot More Present as a Dad at This Stage in His Life: I Love It (Exclusive)

Christian Slater Says Hes a Lot More Present as a Dad at This Stage in His Life: I Love It (Exclusive)


Christian Slater is loving life with his kiddos. Speaking exclusively to PEOPLE at the Blink Twice premiere on Thursday, Aug. 8, the actor, 54, opened up about being a father at this stage in his life. "Wow. I mean, it's just different," he tells PEOPLE. "The whole thing is different. I'm certainly a lot more present and I just love it." "I think I was more scared of it the first go around and a little bit more confused, and I was very distracted," he admits.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.