Halle Berry Says Blake Lively Asked If Shed Play X-Men Role in Deadpool but Ryan Reynolds Never Called

New Photo - Halle Berry Says Blake Lively Asked If Shed Play X-Men Role in Deadpool but Ryan Reynolds Never Called
Halle Berry Says Blake Lively Asked If Shed Play X-Men Role in Deadpool but Ryan Reynolds Never Called
One other star almost joined the list of cameos in Deadpool Wolverine. Halle Berry told Comicbook.com on Monday, Aug. 12, that Blake Lively inquired about Berry, 57, joining Reynolds' latest Deadpool installment as her X-Men character, Ororo Munroe/Storm. "Blake asked me one time, I ran into her at a Marc Jacobs fashion show, and she said, 'Would you ever be in my husband's movie as Storm?' I said, 'Yeah, if he asked me,' but he never asked me," she told the outlet.
More >> https://ift.tt/quQBzKa Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.