I was shocked when my face smelled terrible after using a cleanser in the shower - then I looked inside the bottle. Here's my warning to everyone

New Photo - I was shocked when my face smelled terrible after using a cleanser in the shower - then I looked inside the bottle. Here's my warning to everyone

I was shocked when my face smelled terrible after using a cleanser in the shower - then I looked inside the bottle. Here's my warning to everyone


An Aussie mum was left horrified after discovering why her face 'stunk' after using facial cleanser - and now she's issued a stern warning against storing products in the shower. Diana Hasler noticed a 'funky' smell when she went to use her month-old Cetaphil face wash so she opened the bottle to investigate and found it full of mould. 'Friendly reminder, if you keep your face wash in the shower things go mouldy - I know things go mouldy eventually, but I didn't know it would happen so quickly,' she said on TikTok.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #HELL NO #Golden Freddy #GET THEM #FREE HIM #Madam President #TrumpIsDone

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.