Joe Biden FINALLY reveals how Nancy Pelosi pushed him to quit election race and opens up on Dems' plot to oust him

New Photo - Joe Biden FINALLY reveals how Nancy Pelosi pushed him to quit election race and opens up on Dems' plot to oust him

Joe Biden FINALLY reveals how Nancy Pelosi pushed him to quit election race and opens up on Dems' plot to oust him


President Joe Biden finally admitted that Nancy Pelosi 's concerns about other Democratic races contributed to his decision to exit the race. 'A number of my Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that I was going to hurt them in the races,' Biden said in his first interview since ending his reelection campaign. 'And I was concerned if I stayed in the race, that would be the topic — you'd be interviewing me about why did Nancy Pelosi say [something] … and I thought it'd be a real distraction,' he said in the interview with CBS News Sunday Morning host Robert Costa.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Liars #Mallory Swanson #Ukrainians #ItEndsWithUsMovie #Megyn #McDonald

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.