Rob Lowe says The Outsiders castmates such as Tom Cruise 'are my guys, my homies, my frat brothers'

New Photo - Rob Lowe says The Outsiders castmates such as Tom Cruise 'are my guys, my homies, my frat brothers'
Rob Lowe says The Outsiders castmates such as Tom Cruise 'are my guys, my homies, my frat brothers'
Rob Lowe compared the ensemble cast of The Outsiders - which included Tom Cruise - to his 'frat brothers' in a new interview. The 60-year-old actor, speaking with People about the Francis Ford Coppola-directed motion picture, in which he starred alongside Cruise, 62, Matt Dillon, 60, Emilio Estevez, 62, Ralph Macchio, 62, C. Thomas Howell, 57, and the late Patrick Swayze, who died at 57 in 2009. 'Those [costars] are my guys, my homies, my frat brothers,' the Charlottesville, Virginia-born star said, noting that he 'turned 18 on-set in Tulsa' on the set of the motion picture.
More >> https://ift.tt/cyhKu1a Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Gwen Stacy #Project 2025 HQ #staged #LaLiga #Communist #Anaheim

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.